All sampling equipment has the facility to be triggered by telemetry. Also, direct communications with other units allows sampling to be triggered by parameters such as depth, flow, or rainfall.
OnSite also maintains a fleet of continuous water quality monitors for measurement of Dissolved Oxygen, Conductivity, pH, and Temperature, with the facility to add other parameters if required. Our in-house calibration facility enables OnSite to control equipment maintenance, and ensures the fleet is always kept in optimum working condition.
- Discrete sampling for UPM surveys data collection
- Portable IS or non-IS technology with telemetry trigger facility
- Laboratory facility for sample analysis
- In-house calibration and maintenance facility
- Water quality monitoring
- Flow and load surveys
- Sewer and treatment plant quality monitoring
- Continuous water quality monitoring
- DO, pH, ammonia, conductivity, and temperature