OnSite Trenchless (Formerly Perco) are specialists in a wide range of pipe repair and installation techniques including Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD).
Based in Nottingham, OnSite Trenchless undertakes pipe repair and installation services throughout the UK, for a wide range of clients.
Horizontal Directional Drilling is widely used for the installation of pressure pipes (water, rising mains, gas, oil and cement pipelines), electricity and communications cables.
- Pipes can be of any material which can be jointed into a continuous length, including steel, polyethylene and PVC
- Pipe diameters can range from 50mm to 1000mm
- Pipe lengths of over 1000 metres can be achieved
- Mud recycling and biodegradable drilling fluids reduce waste to landfill
- Accurate to +/- 100mm
- Suitable for a variety of ground conditions including clay, sands, chalks, ballasts and gravels
Where circumstances dictate and on larger schemes, OnSite utilise the very latest mud recycling systems. Efficient use of these can result in reduced slurry disposal and reduced waste costs.
The benefits of mud recycling are:
- Reduced disposal costs
- Lower landfill costs
- Lower transportation costs
- Reduced environmental impact
- Less pollution from reduced vehicle journeys
- Less material to landfill
- Solids not classified as hazardous waste
We also use Biodegradable Drilling Fluids where required