OnSite are specialists in a wide range of pipe repair and installation techniques which includes Sliplining.
Based in Nottingham, OnSite undertakes pipe repair and installation services throughout the UK, for a wide range of clients.
Sliplining is the method of inserting a new pipe section into a damaged pipe or pipe section and provides a very cost effective solution to pipe renovation. It is suitable for water, gas and sewer applications. Polyethylene pipes are most the most common, due to the ease of jointing, speed of installation, and minimal weights of the base materials but other materials can be specified.
We offer two sliplining solutions, depending on local conditions and suitability.
- Can be installed from existing manholes
- Snapit jointed pipe system or a continuously welded pipe can be used
- Diameters range from 90mm to 1000mm
- Snapit pipes can be installed at a rate of 15 metres per hour
- Pipes can be installed in long lengths up to 1000 metres
- Installation rates of 50 metres per hour can be achieved
- Diameters range from 63mm to 1500mm
- Water pipes
- Gas Pipes
- Sewerage pipes
- Cost effective
- Quick installation, up to 50m per hour (Continuous method)
- 1000m lengths (Continuous method)
- Installation from existing manholes (Segmental method)