OnSite is one of the UK’s foremost specialist providers of CCTV surveys for pipelines and other enclosed structures.
Whether it is asset inspection or detailed condition assessment, OnSite has one of the broadest ranges of specialist CCTV equipment in the industry supported by trained, WITA (Water Industry Training Accreditation) qualified and experienced engineers.
We utilise industry and sector leading software to collect, validate, analyse, report and manage data including; WinCan, HADDMS, InfoNet and we utilise the WRc MSCC (Manual of Sewer Condition and Classification) for condition assessment defect classification.
We undertake pipeline inspections for most of the UK’s water and sewerage companies as well as construction companies, engineering consultants, industrial companies, Environment Agency, Canals and Rivers Trust, Network Rail and many others as well as overseas clients.
- Sewer or drainage inspection and/or condition assessment
- Borehole inspection and/or condition assessment
- Culvert inspection and/or condition assessment
- Pre & post pipe lining inspection
- Large diameter, long distance inspection specialists
- Colour, pan, tilt and zoom mainline systems
- Push rod, crawler and float mounted systems
- Steerable heavy duty culvert crawler
- Capable of surveying pipes in diameters 100 – 5000mm
- Upto 500mtrs survey length from a single access point
- Spark arrested & explosion proof (ATEX) systems
- Rural access rigs
- Portable non vehicular access rigs (mainline)
- Battery operated units (noise sensitive locations)
- Water Industry Training Association (WITA) qualified engineers