OnSite’s topographical survey department has extensive geomatics experience supporting architects and the civil / mechanical engineering industries with our comprehensive range of surveying services.
Our teams use the latest GPS surveying equipment providing positional accuracy (x,y & z) ranging from sub-metre using single frequency DGPS through to centimetre level accuracy using RTK methods.
All our surveys are tied to Ordnance Survey via the National GPS network using the latest transformations (OSTN02/OSGM02).
- All types of topographical surveys undertaken incl. 3D Digital Ground Model formation
- Detailed building surveys including floor plans, elevations and sections
- Watercourse surveys with information presented as 3D model, cross section and digital data
- Volumetric surveys of stockpiles and terrain inc. calculation of isophacyte / cut fill volumes
- Monitoring surveys for landslip, heave and structural deformation
- Specialists in undertaking topo surveys in dangerous environments such as National Grid sites
- Specialised surveys for line and level within confined spaces
- All surveys carried out to Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors specifications