Using the latest technology, our expert teams can install and replace water pipes with minimal disruption to supply.
The lifespan of a water main depends on many factors including pipe material, ground conditions, age and year of manufacture of the pipe, traffic loading on the ground above, the working pressure inside the main, even the source and nature of the water the pipe is carrying.
What was a suitable location for a water main when it was installed may no longer be appropriate.
Alterations may require a new water supply or a diversion to the existing main whilst increasing demand as a business or community grows may require a larger diameter pipe tbe installed.
We provide a cost effective solution to all water mains replacement or rehabilitation projects including design, project management, installation, maintenance and rehabilitation of all types and sizes of water mains.
Under Pressure connections available including Linestopping and Valve Insertion.
Why choose OnSite:
- We offer a FREE, no-obligation survey and quotation service
- We carry an extensive stock of pipe and fittings for the full or partial renewal of all types and sizes of water mains
- We have undertaken hundreds of individual mains replacement projects for our water company, Local Government, industrial, commercial and retail clients
- We employ specialist teams, dedicated to water mains replacement and equipped with the latest and safest equipment for excavation, trench support and the backfilling and reinstatement of excavations
- Our water mains replacement teams are highly trained including:-
- ‘EUSR’ Water Hygiene (Blue Card)
- ‘IOSH’ Working Safely
- Street-works Accredited (NRSWA)
- Training in trench support and working in deep excavations
- ‘BPEC’ Water Regulations Awareness
- We operate Management Systems certificated to BS EN IS9001, BS OHSAS 18001 and BS EN ISO14001
- Where necessary, we will liaise with Water Companies, Highways Agency and Local Authority Departments
- ‘Watermark’ Accredited
- Constructionline and CHAS registered
Get in touch with our Pipelines department to discuss your requirements on 0121 520 1006