OnSite are specialists in culvert access, inspection and rehabilitation. With extensive survey and repair experience, OnSite are able to offer a complete ‘find and fix’ service in even the most inaccessible locations. Our waterways teams are able to conduct all types of CCTV/sonar surveys using a variety of techniques (including the use of remotely operated vehicles (ROV), man-entry and via floating platform) to provide culvert maintenance.
Cleaning and rehabilitation services include; de-silting, vegetation & root cutting, a full range of lining & patch repairs (including CIPP and spiral wound lining options), leak sealing, pipe jacking, structural brickwork and concrete repairs.
- Complete turnkey solution
- In-house capabilities – no subcontracting
- A range of off-road and remote capabilities
- Specialist Rail Division for rail side culverts
- Emergency response capability
- Structural and service condition inspections of culverts and tunnels
- Inspection using either CCTV or Man Entry methods (or a combination of both)
- Specialist surveys division for sonar inspection if culvert/tunnel surcharged
- Difficult and remote access specialists
- Off road inspection and cleaning units purpose built for culverts
- Range of CIPP lining, spiral wound lining and patch repair solutions
- Structural brickwork and concrete repairs
- Dedicated department, teams & equipment for this very specialist type of inspection