OnSite delivers an extensive range of High Pressure Water Jetting (HPWJ) cleaning services using market leading plant and equipment including a comprehensive fleet of purpose-built combination jetting/suction units some with integrated water recycling. Each unit is equipped with a selection of jetting heads, root cutting and descaling heads as well as Chapter 8, NRSWA traffic management cones and barriers giving flexibility to cover every operational eventuality.
The large OnSite fleet ranges from lightweight vanpack jetting units suitable for awkward access and small diameter blockage clearance to large, high volume, four axle units used for cleaning very large assets.
- Cleaning/clearance of the following wastewater assets:
- Drains (surface water or storm)
- Storm Channels
- Trunk Mains
- Private Laterals
- Process Pipes
- Holding Tanks
- Septic Tanks
- Wet Wells
- Dry Wells
- Fat Traps
- Grit Traps
- Grit Channels
- Pre-cleansing prior to lining operations
- Duct cleansing
- Root cutting and de-scaling
- Blockage clearance
- Large diameter, long distance, remote/off-road cleaning specialists
- Capable of cleaning pipes in diameters 50 – 4,000mm
- Maximum jetting hose length 450 metres, but can be extended to 1,500 metres with use of a remote reel.
- Jetting volumes from 14 to 130 gpm
- Waste/debris tank capacities ranging from 350 to 4,000 gallons
- Deep suction capability; vertical suction of up to 20 metres and horizontal suction of up to 60 metres.
- Spark arrested & explosion proof (ATEX) equipment for use on industrial sites
- Off road, rural access equipment
- Water Jetting Association (WJA) qualified engineers
- Latest energy efficient engines which have low carbon and noise emissions
- OnSite has a range of vacuum suction tankers available to support surveying, cleaning and rehabilitation services eg for overpumping.