Careers at OnSite
A career at OnSite is exactly that – a career.
For site-based employees, joining OnSite is an outstanding opportunity to learn the trade and progress within a friendly company that is committed to high professional standards. Working for OnSite, you will receive full training and work as part of a team, with a well-defined development path providing excellent promotion prospects.
Likewise for office-based roles, you will be joining a team of dedicated professionals in a busy but friendly environment. Our unique history in an unusual industry has created a blend of the small-company atmosphere within a large-company structure: many of our employees have enjoyed long and successful careers spanning 10, 15 and even 20 years!
As part of South Staffordshire Plc, OnSite is able to offer packages that few in the industry can match. At OnSite, you will enjoy:
- A varied and challenging career
- Competitive salary and benefits packages
- A development plan with excellent promotion prospects for the right candidates
- Working for an employer with an excellent reputation in the water industry
- Contributory pension scheme
- Financial and healthcare plans
If you are interested in a career at OnSite, please see our vacancies page.